Here's a great opportunity for someone wanting to get into the L & D field with a national company - based in Sydney, Australia.
Responsbile for co-ordination of National training activities
- Co-ordination of national training programs, booking of venues, and trainers - internal and external
- Organising and distribution of all materials for programs
- Managing room and equipment booking process
- Develop relationships with external training venues
- Managing internal online training system
- Coordinate and promote internal training programs
- Manage department resources including invoicing
- Manage Study Assistance program
- Continual improvement of the team processes
- Observe the human resource policies of the Company as varied from time to time
- All other duties as directed by the Company.
This role (so I'm told) would be particularly relevant to recent graduates from the BAOL (Bachelor of Arts in Organisational Learning) at UTS.
If you're interested - contact:
Angie Lorking (also a BAOL graduate!)
HR Coordinator / PA to HR Director